RESTORE YOUR SMILE WITH DENTAL IMPLANTS
If you want to permanently replace missing or broken teeth, dental implants may be the perfect solution. At Dentique, we provide some of the highest-quality, affordable dental implants San Diego has to offer. Gone are the days of suffering from a less-than-perfect smile. Dr. Rahbar is a family and cosmetic dentist, who specializes in restorative dental procedures. If you are currently exploring options for fixing your teeth, or if you already wear dentures and are looking to make a change, we can help.
WHAT ARE DENTAL IMPLANTS?
Dental implants are considered one of the most important, modern advancements in tooth replacement, and they vastly improve the quality of life for those with missing teeth. Made of titanium rods that are placed inside the jawbone, dental implants fuse with the jawbone to become the roots that help create the foundation for a new and lasting smile. Thousands and thousands of people today are turning away from dentures and other temporary solutions and choosing dental implants instead. As one of the top providers of dental implants San Diego has to offer, Dr. Rahbar is dedicated to helping patients achieve the smile they deserve through cutting-edge techniques.
WHY CHOOSE DENTAL IMPLANTS?
- They look and feel like your very own teeth
- Improved self-esteem with a beautiful smile
- Improved speech
- More comfortable
- Easier chewing and drinking
- Increased oral health and hygiene
- Permanence = convenience
- Dental implants can last a lifetime with proper care!
WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR SINGLE IMPLANTS?
If you experience any of these characteristics, you may be an excellent candidate for dental implants in San Diego at Dentique:
- You tend to hide your smile, or not smile at all because you are missing teeth and feel self-conscious
- Your missing tooth has a negative effect on your speech
- Your missing tooth has a negative effect on functional activities such as chewing food
- Your dentures don’t fit right or they cause discomfort
- Your partial dentures are causing you dissatisfaction
- You wish to preserve your healthy teeth from shifting out of place
- You wish to stave off the bone loss associated with a missing tooth
- You wish to reverse the inevitable facial aging that occurs as a result of a missing tooth
PREPARING FOR SINGLE IMPLANTS
A prerequisite for single implants is that the jaw must have enough bone to support the implant, and the bone must be strong enough to bear the implant’s weight. If this is not the case, the doctor can perform what is known as bone grafting. Older patients are more likely to require a bone graft, as bones tend to deteriorate with age.
Immediate implants in the anterior and posterior teeth have been documented to protect and fortify the structure of the jaw. If necessary, an immediate implant stay plate – custom-made based on your dental impressions – can help keep the shape of the teeth and gums in place while the bones heal.
The proper choice of materials used – for instance, whether to select an implant with a zirconia abutment or not – and the right treatment approach will ensure a successful procedure. Dr. Rahbar is poised to make the most carefully considered decisions for your dental health. She will choose either a screw-retained implant or a cemented restoration for the single missing tooth implant.
WE ARE CURRENTLY OFFERING A TERRIFIC SPECIAL ON DENTAL IMPLANTS!
If you are looking for an affordable option for tooth replacement, look no further. Right now at Dentique in San Diego, we have a special offer for dental implants, so you can get that beautiful smile you’ve always wanted – for a steal!