All-on-4 Dental Implants
All-on-4 Dental Implants are a permanent set of fabricated teeth set on dental implants. Dental implants are surgically attached to your jaw.
Often, AO4 Dental Implants are an option for patients who have been dealing with dentures or are anticipating the need for dentures. This is a great option because All-on-4 dental implants are a permanent solution for missing or severely damaged teeth. They are secured directly into your own jaw, so they look, feel, and function just like natural teeth.
Benefits of All-on-4 Dental Implants
- Look natural and are undetectable by others
- Are permanent, and look, feel and function just like real teeth
- Can be brushed and cleaned like natural teeth
- Do not have to be taken out
- Do not need adhesives
- Are comfortable because they do not press down on your gums
- Allow you to experience the hot and cold of your food, as well as the taste
- Allow you to bite with increased force (up to 70% more), so you can eat all of your favorite foods again
- Prevent bone deterioration
- Restore your facial features
How All-on-4 Dental Implants Work
Traditional implants utilize anywhere from six to eight implants or more in each arch, but this technique only uses four implants per arch.
The implants of the All-on-4 procedure are also placed at an angle, which allows for increased contact by using the natural support of your bone. In addition, the All-on-4 procedure requires no bone grafting for most patients, which is common in traditional implant procedures. Therefore, All-on-4 dental implants save both time and money.
Are You a Good Candidate?
The ideal candidate for the All-on-4 dental implant procedure at Dental Associates is someone who is missing most or all of their teeth, or is currently wearing dentures. Age is not a limiting factor for All-on-4 dental implants as long the candidate is in good health.
Contact us today for more information on the All-on-4 dental implant procedure and find out if it’s the right procedure for you.